31 December 2018

Happy 2019!


Just buzzing by to wish you a Happy New Year and may it bring the best to you. Happiness, success, plenty of time for dolls and your other hobbies, time to enjoy a good book, a lovely movie or just time to chill for a while if life feels hectic. 

2018 has gone by fast. A feeling we do have almost every single time the new year is around the corner. I can not believe that the last day of the year 2018 is here. It does not feel that it was so long ago it was January, lots of  snow and we were struggling with our life's downs. It was not so long ago it was a hot summer with company from Portugal, visiting us at our cottage. And it sure was not long ago the first Autumn leaves fell.
A mini Kuu Kuu Harajuku doll, G (Gwen Stefani, you know...). And a tea ware. 

Some wonderful stuff. Look at the tiny Nutella. PS: Rose (Monster High doll of mine) just wanted to pose.
And with this last post for 2018, I want to share with you some gifts I got from AlasseCarnesir (Thank you!) The pictures just show some of the goodies I got. So many nice things and even a couple of wigs, too. 
Sage, from Disney Star Darlings.
Then I want you to say hello to Sage. She is a doll from the Disney Star Darlings Collection. She has beautiful eyes that are not painted and her hair is so purple and soft. Her body was no fun at all. Stiff, even with the joints in the knees and elbows. It was so sad and in a way annoying to see, so I switched the body to a Ever After High doll's. Was not pleased with the face up on the Briar Beauty, anyway. So why not use the body on a other doll? Did the same to my birthday gift from the girls, the Ariel doll. She was almost not bendable at all. More about these two someday in 2019. And Hopefully other dolly news. And a room for Csilla. Not forgotten.


During the most part of the Autumn and beginning of the winter, I have been focused on reading books and painting. Sometimes both at the same time - audio books and painting. So relaxing. Then I have skipped some social media places and opened up a blog for just photos. It is in the "startgroparna" as we say in Swedish - in the starting pit. Have some photos up there and more will come. Take a peek at Snippets and Trinkets.  You may recognize some photos, but there will be new ones too, soon enough.

Happy New Year!

14 comments:

  1. Hi Niina!
    It has been a fun year and a pleasure to have nice people to share the hobby. I wish you and your family, good health and happiness for the coming year . . . and hopefully lots of new dollies too!
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and yes, there has been many fun moments during this year and many lovely people to share the hobby with! You and many along make this hobby so much more fun. I wish us many moments like that in the 2019! Hugs! <3

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year! May 2019 bring you lots of joy and pleasant surprises still to come!

    This year has gone by so fast. I do agree with you. It doesn't feel long ago that we were saying exactly this when 2017 came to a close. Ah life. It has its quirks doesn't it?

    I need to get back into reading more too. I have a stack of books waiting for me to feast my eyes on. I will make more time for this in the coming year for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to you too - you are already enjoying the start of the new year! We have still some hours left of the old one, but those hours will go by fast. And life does have its quirks, and it works in mysterious ways!
      I have really worked on my way back to reading. I am glad that I did, there are so many books awaiting for me! Hope you find some time to read, too!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Happy New Year, to you too! Hope the best for you and the year 2019! <3

      Delete
  4. Happy new year my dear!!! This year has gone by so fast, it's scary!! But it's always like that, you are right on that.
    I'm glad you've been enjoying books, what kind of books do you like reading? In my doll break I also read lots, mostly fantasy and romance though.
    I wish you the best for 2019, may it bring you more joy, happiness and adventure1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is scary, how fast this year has gone by. I feel that it was not so long ago I was here in 2017, thinking about the new year ahead. And now that year is gone. Well, one hour left. :)
      I love books. I mostly read spooky things, fantasy, thrillers, murder mysteries and some historical books. This year I have read a few true stories and life guidance books. Have not read romance books in a while. Maybe I should. :)
      Enjoy the New Year! Hope it brings you the best in life! <3

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year to you Niina, I hope 2019 is a good year for you.
    Big hugs
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon and the same to you! Hugs! <3

      Delete
  6. Niina, I found your blog this year. It has been a pleasure to follow your stories.
    I do find that time moves more quickly the older I get. I find myself wanting to savor every moment now.
    Thanks for being a doll resource! Here's to a glorious 2019.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you found my blog and enjoy reading my stories! :) And it is true, time goes by fast and the older I get, the more I want to enjoy those good moments and treasure them. Thank you for all your comments and thoughts! Cheers to a marvelous 2019!

      Delete
  7. I wish you and your loved ones all the best for 2019!!! <3
    hugs and xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, hope you had a great start on the New Year. Hugs! <3

      Delete

Make me happy, send me a comment! Thank you!