09 May 2022

Hope that the force (4th) was with you!

I had plans to post some photos on the fourth of May, on the Star Wars day. That did not happen. Then I had plans to post the next day and guess what? Well, right, that did not happen. So, here we are on the 9th of May trying to keep up. Better late than never.

This was the first photo I took. Thought it was blurry. Noticed later that
the focus was on the little pebble on the gravel road.

I did not celebrate in any special way. Just took some of my Star Wars cars out in the forest, together with Bentley. I let him roam free and go where he wanted while I took some photos. You can see a cream colored fluffy blurry thing in some of the photos below. 


We are at the cottage at the moment. Our oldest daughter got a job at the Red Cross Shop down town and the youngest daughter has some studies left before her summer vacation starts, if she does not decide to do something during June to August. 

Blurry fluffy Bentley in the background, to the right.  R2-D2 as a car on one of the stumps from a
fallen trees that have been taken care of and cleaned up around.

During the late Autumn and Winter there were hard storms and many of the trees (pine and spruce) have fallen down. Some of the fell over the gravel road to the lake. It is easy to jump over or crawl under if you are fit, but you can not drive by any vehicle to the lake at this moment. Not even with a stroller. Our neighbors have a little child and they often walk to the lake. There is a plan to take care of the fallen trees soon.

R2-D2 in the forest nearby our cottage. And Bentley in the background.

C-3PO as a car.

It has been some nice and sunny days lately. Nice change from the crazy snowy days we had in early April. Hope that you all are doing well! Now I am off to your blogs, to see what you have been up to!

7 comments:

  1. Love this photos! :) Yes, better late than never. I forgot about 4th and it's really to late right now... Maybe next year. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased to read that you, family and Bentley are all enjoying some sunny days at your cottage Niina. I completely forgot about Star Wars Day, but that's not surprising, I forget lots of things these days. 🤣
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we are so happy to be able to be here and enjoy our time, in the middle of the forest.🌲🌳 Haha, 😄 it is always easy to forget, but gladly there is a new chance next year! 👍🏼 ...I found the emojis... 🙌🏼

      Delete
  3. Hello Linda and thank you! Bentley really enjoyed his free time. We mostly have him on a (long) leash, but sometimes he gets the chance to explore by himself. And yes, a little pebble diva star - all attention on me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Niina! Sorry it did take me so long to leave a comment. Your photos are fantastic. I had never seen those Star Wars cars before. Sorry to hear about the fallen trees, but I hope that, being on your cottage, you will be able to take lots of photos outdoors and enjoy nature with your family.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saw this today - do not know why it took so long for me to see the comment. And no worries. :) Thank you! The fallen trees have been taken care of now and some workers have made things neat and next year we will not notice anything they said. June and July has been lovely for photo shoots! Take care!

      Delete

Make me happy, send me a comment! Thank you!