19 October 2023

Fancy Joshua

Just a little photo story from a sunny day earlier in October. It has gotten colder by the day here, so when the sun suddenly appears you throw yourself out the door and just enjoy. I have been in the garden too, just to slowly and easy do some gardening. 



Around the cottage we have a lot of forest. At this time it is changing colors, the mushrooms are popping up here and there. My daughter found some chantarelle and that is a yummy mushroom! We have a lot of berries too - raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and lingonberries. 



Well, someone (Joshua) is a bit picky when it comes to his outfits. He was not really ready for a long walk, according to me. He, of course, did not agree!





Joshua had to mark on my clothes. I was ready for a walk in the forest, because you never know what you will meet. A cuddly dirty boar. A hungry moose. A curious deer. Or more likely a branch you stumble on and fall into a puddle. 

Enjoy October!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely photo story Niina. I really like Joshua's outfits, they are all so very smart, but that coat is the best I've seen on a doll.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much!
      I was choosing between this black coat or a white thick winter coat, when shopping for clothes for him. It felt right to take the black one!
      Big hugs!

      Delete
  2. I love October. We have beautiful fall here too.
    Joshua looks great, he knows what he wants. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. October is a lovely month! Especially when the sun shines and the leaves are in so many different colors.
      And yes, Joshua knows what he wants! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. Hello Niina, thank you for this new post with Joshua, I think the black coat suits him very well. It looks very chic. See you soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      It is a very chic coat! It was lovely to be outdoors and take some photos, in the sun!
      See you soon!

      Delete

Make me happy, send me a comment! Thank you!