15 October 2019

A Magazine Meme

After reading a post at Xanadu's (this one) I wanted to go back and look what mine looked as then (here). Decided to make a new one. 


Some guidelines:

1. You need to think of a name for your magazine.
I kept the name, because this hobby is so much joy, even if it from time to time can make one mildly insane.

2. Choose a theme (it can be Halloween or something completely different).
It is Halloween, with some tips, a spooky story and those black cats. 

3. Take an appropriate photo using your own BJD's.
Have been keeping a secret, naughty me. On the cover I have a new resin member, a cat or is she a vampire....her story will be told soon!

4. Use your own editing programme (let us know which one you used).
I used two. Canva and iPiccy, online.

5. Most of all . . . have fun!
I had lots of fun!

8 comments:

  1. Oooh I do like your black and white photography for the cover of your magazine Niina, it's quite striking. I'm pleased you enjoyed the process once again, I did too. We don't see too many meme's around these days, which is a pity, I always thought they were fun.

    And I see you have a new member that we need to hear more about . . . don't leave us in suspense for too long. :)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, wanted to try something different and thought that black and white with some pumpkin colored details fits a Halloween issue very well! True, it would be great to have more meme's going around. They are fun!

      Yes, a new resin member :) and I will soon share her story.
      Big Hugs! <3

      Delete
  2. I like that went with a black and white photo with the stories being orange to reflect the pumpkin colour so associated with Halloween. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I tried it in color, but it looked more like a Spring Magazine. That would have worked too, if I wanted to make something for Easter. :)

      Delete
  3. This looks very good Niina, and a perfect theme for this time of year.
    And I look forward to hearing the story of this new member of your dolly family :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sharon! Will share soon! :)

      Delete

Make me happy, send me a comment! Thank you!