06 January 2015

Miss the summer!

Legs and shoes
Last year, during the summer, we stayed at the cottage we have in south Sweden. I took my dolls to the forest nearby and had a photoshoot. Over there I can just take a walk on the grovel road and enjoy my hobbis – nature, photography and dolls. Over here, where I live, it is more eyes and I imagine that people think a lot when they see a 40-something-yeared mum with dolls under her arm. So, I try to avoid that and mostly take photos indoors during the season we are here. The light is not the same and because of that the photos are not always to my liking. But I have been thinking. There is a lot of beautiful nature here and I have a car, so what not do a combo of those two someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me happy, send me a comment! Thank you!