I was tagged by Lise, on Instagram, to do this FAQ. I decided to take it over to my blog and answer the questions here.
1. How old are you?
I am 46 years old. But I feel like 23. Haha!
2. What was your first BJD?
It was a Dollmore Basic Sleepy Narsha girl.
3. When did you join the hobby?
I ordered my first doll in October 2011, but I had been searching for the perfect one about 4 years before that.
4. What is your grail doll?
Grail is an interesting word. At the moment I do not think that I have any bigger grails, but I do have hopes and wishes to someday buy a couple of different dolls. But it would not hurt to have a MiniFee Rin with cute glittery eyes, big ears and some cute animal feet.
5. What is your dolls clothing style?
At the moment I feel that it is a bit dull. I would love to have some lace, pastels and layer on layer.
6. What do your loved ones think of the hobby?
They are very OK with it and at times even active in decisions, talks and happenings in the doll world.
7. Are you open about your hobby?
8. Do you have a preference for boy dolls girl dolls etc?
In the beginning, yes. Now, no.
9. Do you have a size preference?
Yes, in the beginning I had and wanted to have just those smaller ones, but today I am open for discussion when it comes to larger dolls. I have found some beautiful dolls that would have been huge in my thoughts when I started in this hobby, but not today.
10. How do your pets react to your dolls?
Sadly, I do not have any pets.
11. What would you do if your spouse, friend or family member disapproved of your dolls?
It would make me a bit sad, because it is a part of me. And probably I would say something like "Oh, you don't say, you with your *insert a hobby or collectible*.
12. Emergency! Do you have a plan for your dolls?
Yikes! I would grab the boxes and dolls I can manage and run! I should have a plan of some kind.
13. How do you feel about dolls as gifts?
I am OK with that, as long as it is not a really expensive dolls. That would give me anxiety. But Barbies, PureNeemos, some Blythes, Momokos and so on are OK. Even some smaller BJD's.
|Really the nearest thing I have come to a story.|
14. Do you write stories for your dolls?
Sometimes. Mostly just short thoughts around their personalities. I have written a couple of 'comics', that I have shared on this blog.
15. What is your favorite sculpt?
Narsha, Alex doll, Hee-ah.
16. What is your favorite company?
17. What is your most expensive doll?
It is my Mokashura Duyou doll, with face up and body blush.
18. What is your least expensive doll?
My first BJD.
|Esmé, my favorite.|
19. What is your favorite doll?
From the ones I own - it's a head, a Narsha Zihu. Never thought that would be it.
20. What are your other hobbies?
21. Will you send me your doll?
⛄ ⛄ ⛄
This was it, for now. If you want to join, then do!
Share it on your Instagram, blog or other suitable place.